Monday, October 20, 2008

3 Years and counting

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Wow, its really been 3 years already?! Time really does fly when you are having fun. I just wanted to let my amazing husband know how much these last three years have meant to me. Roy you are the love of my life. Thank you for all your hard work. Thank you for the millions of laughs we've shared. Thanks for all the support through all of my stressful, or at least what I thought were stressful moments. You always have good words of advice and back me up on my decisions.




Life has been crazy, but at least we can be crazy together!!!

October 20, 2005


"Teeing off together"

Now we have been married longer than we dated!!!



4 comments:

Aubri n Scott said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys deserve it! Thanks so much again for opening your home to us! We had a great time!
All our love!

Ashley Welling said...

Happy Anniversary! I know when Mark and I had our 3rd back in June, I was like WOW! has it really been 3 years? I totally agree that time does fly when you are having fun. Just think, you are more than half way to 5 years!!

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

I guess we're supposed to start off by saying, Happy Anniversary!! (everyone else did..) Cute pix by the way. Todd found your blog and we thought we'd comment so you'd get ours. So we were out last night with some friends and watched quite the movie. We thought if you got a free minute and wanted to share some "anniversary" time together, you could watch it too....we know it's available at a knock-off Red Box place at Vons. It's called, Indiana Jones - The crystal skull..something, I can't remember exactly, I was taken off guard by it's content. Check it out!

Angie said...

BTW, Happy Anniversary! I know I'm late, sorry. I can't belive 3 years! It doesn't seem that long ago Roy was daydreaming over you in Social class. (haha) Miss you guys!

Random Pictures of our lives