Thursday, December 15, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Angie Marie and Angie Marie. Hehehe we call eachother twins because we have so many silly things in common.
- same name
- both have a little brother named Zach
- both played the flute
- both were FCCLA president in HS
- Both worked at Prestwitch Farms
- We both have 3 kids - just 2 of mine are dogs
I am sure there were more things we came up with 10 years ago, but at least you get the idea.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Oh and this picture was also taken at 5 months. Can you believe she is that old already. AND I finally reached my pre pregnancy weight. It only took 5 months. Better than the 9 it took me to gain it! Now to keep losing.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Well it has been a busy week.
Football season is in full swing so Ellie and Roy are sure to not miss a game.
Trying to figure out a whole new curriculum, with new standards for the district and a new way of having to do lesson plans is pretty much making me go CRAZY. I am slowly getting it figured out, but what a lot of extra work some of it is.
This past week I turned 27. Yep one year older. Still feel young, so that is good I guess. Roy was an amazing husband. I will just make a list of ALL the things he did to keep it exciting for me.
- Breakfast in bed with the Beatles birthday song blasting!
- Flowers at work and he had them sing and guess how old I was. (the kids thought I was only 16)
- Ice Cream cake
- New sheets for our bed (that I wanted) he washed and dryed them and had the whole bed made when I got home from work.
- He aslo got me an excercise ball since I really don't have time to go to the gym to work out after work.
- Then we went to dinner!!! (Thanks Aubri for the Cheese Cake Factory gift card)
I think my husband should win Husband of the year!
My teenie tiny ice cream cake!!! I am pretty sure it cost more that my plate at dinner! But is sure was yummy!
Happy 27th Birthday Angie!!!
We also had Open house at school last night. I think this should be done before school even starts, not 3 weeks after. Oh well. I had an amazing turn out!!! NOT. I had 5 families come out of 19 students. I believe that is 26%.
Well now the week has come to an end. I have been able to clean my house a little and help out with some laundry. It is much harder to rest because Ellie is very active and wants to be doing stuff all the time. Hmmm I wonder where she got that gene from??? Well better get back to my family! Thanks for reading.