Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well everyone, I am offically a 3rd grade teacher

This morning I got a phone call and for the first time it was not bad news. It was news that I was to start teaching tomorrow. So for all of you teachers that had all summer to prepare, just to let you know I am very jealous. I got less than 24 hours notice of my first day. My room obviously will not be up to par. With a little elbow grease and some help from many caring people hopefully I can get it looking nice soon. I will have to give you more details later, but right now I need to make sure I have everything to teach tomorrow. I just wanted to update everyone first! Thanks for following my crazy life!!!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Yeah! I wish I lived closer so I could help you. Zachary is happy for you--"Way to go, Sista."

Ashley Welling said...

Yea!! Just so you know, I am only planned out a few days in advance. But, I do not envy you with only having 24 hours to prepare! Good luck. You will do an awesome job.

Ellie said...

YAYY!!!! Hallelujah! That's so cool! We are so happy for you guys! And by the way... We LOVE the picture of Lilly!

Angie said...

OH MY! What did you teach? How is your room looking now? I wondered why I haven't seen you on MSN for a while. Now I know! Good Luck, keep me posted!

Random Pictures of our lives