Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This past weekend Roy and I didn't have school because it was Nevada Day. We decided to go home and see our families for Halloween. As many of you know that is my Dads holiday!!! We decided to keep it a secret from my parents and suprise them at their house that night. We all dressed up, even the dog. I was a nurse, Roy was an anesthesiologist, and of course Molly was a little devil. It was so fun to see thier faces when we showed up. My Dad was dressed up as Frankenstien. He reminded me of a character at Disneyland when he saw us. His movements had to show his expression since he was inside a mask. Then he gave us a HUGE hug! I had my camera ready by the time we saw my mom. Roy went up to my mom and said "Trick or Treat" I think it scared her a little, but she was excited to see us. She didn't expect us to be there. Soon my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins showed up. It was a big party. Even my sister and her husband came down from Logan. We ate and ate and ate. I love being at my parents house at Halloween. It is always so much fun. I love listening to all the kids say how cool or scary our house is. It has definatly turned into a big tradition. Here are a few pictures of Halloween and our trip home.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

It was so fun to have you surprise us with your visit! It seems like Dad and I were the only ones who didn't know you were coming.

Hoping to Adopt said...

It was great to see you guys! Next time we'll have to hang out longer.

Random Pictures of our lives