Wedding Day SurveyThis is a survey for all of you married folk. Fill it out & don't forget to tag other married couples on your friend list. Don't forget to tag back the person that sent it to you.
1) When was your wedding day? October 20, 2005
2) What day of the week was it? Thursday
3) Did you get married in a church? Nope, we got married in the Salt Lake Temple by Elder Goats.
4) How many in your wedding party? I don't know
5) Where was your reception? Our reception was at the Cedar Hills Golf Course. It looked over the whole valley. It was beautiful.
6) How many guests were invited to your wedding? I would imagine we sent out at leat 300 invites?? I was getting married, not counting.
7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal? About 4 months
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? My Uncle Todd did my pictures. He is a professional and my mom's brother. Roy's friend Dave Brown did our video. It was his first one ever. Some day Roy will redo it. But I am still holding my breath.
9) Did you have a DJ or a band? Neither, just the music on our video playing.
10) Did your father walk you down the aisle? Nope, didn't work out that way.
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? Vests were red, dresses were red, yellow, and an orangeish color.
13) Did you have a Bridal Shower? I had two, my bridesmades threw me one and my aunts threw me one as well.
14) What type of limo did you get? Didn't get a limo, we had the Mustang.
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party? Didn't have one.
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you wear? I got my own dress from Alyssas Bridal. It was perfect for me. It had short sleeves and the bottom looked kind of like a wrap around.It didn't have too much detail because if you know me I am kind of a plane jane type of girl.
17) How was the weather? I woke up and it was rainy. I was so discouraged, by the time we got up to Salt Lake it was not raining up there, when we got back for th reception the storm had finished. I would have to say it was PERFECT. Not too hot, not too cold.
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon? The first night we stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the "Mansion Suite" then woke up way too early to catch a plane to California, I got a surprise trip to Disney Land.
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day? Driving home in the Mustang from the temple as husband and wife, oh and then eating TONS of food at our luncheon. We were both starving.
20) Funnest thing you remember from the day? Getting all dressed up and pretty for my soon to be HUSBAND.
21) How long have you been married? Thanks to our blog counter I can officially say 3 years 4 months 1 week and 1 day.
I TAG ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MARRIED! YOU'RE IT!