Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's a good thing they're cute!

Exactly a month ago we had a perfect dog who never did anything wrong. Now we have two and they are little rug rats. Macie has taught Molly to some bad things. I was afraid this would happen. Molly has been caught chewing up the carpet, pooping on the floor and getting through the baby gate. This past week has been out of control. They chew through the cheap baby gate we would set up in the bathroom while we were at work. Well Roy came home from work on Tuesday astonished. They had chewed through the gate and were running through the house. Since we no longer had a gate and felt bad to lock them up separate in their kennels we decided to try leaving them out. The first day they were perfect, no accidents, no nothing. The next day we left them out again. Roy came home to a box that was chewed through and Styrofoam pieces all over the house. Roy left it out for me to see (I think he just wanted me to clean it up.) Anyways, we decided we needed to get a better gate to hold down the fort. We spent some good money on this one so they better not chew through it. I really do hope someday we can trust them and leave them out just like we used to.





In fact while I was writing this blog we lost more carpet...









1 comment:

Aubri n Scott said...

MAN! I am so sorry, but I know what you are going through! What were we thinking. I think it is all actually Roy's Fault! He bought yours and then I felt bad and had to get mine... Ya, lets point fingers at Roy! I can wait to meet the new one! See you guys soon!

Random Pictures of our lives