Monday, March 2, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I was driving home from work today thinking about all the things going on in our lives. Some good, some not so good and some that are just ugly. I thought I would share. At least there are some good things to mention!
The Good
1. Roy and I are still losing weight. Not as fast as we had hoped but he has lost about 15 pounds and I have lost almost 10.
2. We found out that we can get the censor in our Mazda fixed for free!! Since both check engine lights are on that is a bonus. We do have to drive to Utah to get it fixed. They said it has to get fixed inthe state it was bought in . So we will be headed up to St. George soon.
3. Roy and I got to spend the whole day toghether at the NASCAR race at the Speedway.
4. We have the two cutest dogs ever. I bought them bows and they are sporting them around the house. If you need to smile all you have to do is look at them.
5. Roy has a job.
6. The weather here is amazing. It is cloudy today but still 76 degrees.
7. I don't have to take the PRAXIS I anymore.
8. Two sets of supportive parents.
The Bad
1. My jump drive mysteriously erased all my lesson plans...
2. Both our dogs are sick.
3. Who knows if I will have a teaching job next year. I have yet been to a positvie staff meeting about this subject. (KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME)
4. Nobody can figure out what is wrong with the Explorer.
5. I keep getting passed off on the phone trying to get my refund for the PRAXIS.
The Ugly
1. Our sunburns from being outside all day on Sunday at the Race.
2. The amount of dog poop we woke up today. Our poor sick puppies.

1 comment:

Matt and Cori said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! We still need to come see your new puppy. Good job on the weight loss, that is awesome! And I agree, Las Vegas weather right now is amazing, I love it!

Random Pictures of our lives