Thursday, March 26, 2009

A good day!

The school I teach at is an outdoor campus. Meaning there are no indoor hallways. Everything is outside. I was walking my kids to music today and it was extremely windy. As I stood by the music door and watched my kids enter I heard one of my students say, "now doesn't she just look beautiful?" She pointed at me. What a complement. My hair was blowing everywhere, and she still thought I looked pretty. My students always know when I need to hear something nice. That was the first good thing. Second, I got called into my assistant Principal's office after school to sign my last evaluation. I PASSED!! Apparently I am good at what I do. I am off probation now. I don't really know what kind of benefit I get for that but hey it sounds good, right? Hopefully they just offer me a job next year.

Also, this is probably silly but today is Molly's 1st birthday! I am not sure how old that makes her in dog years, but hopefully she will have many more to come. Happy Birthday Molly!!!

I gave Molly a birthday treat, of course I had to give one to Macie too, well Molly took Macie's and went and hid under the bed... she got caught there and had to try and find somewhere else to hide, she ended up in her kennel where Macie was trying to get her treat back!! It was cute.

2 comments:

Aubri n Scott said...

Congrats Angie! I am super proud of you! And the dog thing! SO COOL!

Nicole said...

Hey, Angie! Hope you don't mind i found your blog through various other blogs...lol. Anyway, it looks like you guys are doing well! Congrats on passing everything for school. I hope the job thing works out for you, too!

Random Pictures of our lives