Saturday, September 27, 2008

The freeze has lifted

So tonight while I was at the RS brodcast, I was talking with another RS president in our stake. She is an elementary teacher in the area and I had talked with her a few weeks after we moved in, when Roy and I volunteered in the nursery for the other wards enrichment night. She got my number and said she would talk to her principal and try to drop my name. Well when they had a meeting this past Tuesday their principal said to recomend anyone they knew, she immeditaly thought of me and pulled out her phone to remember my name. It was not there. She felt terrible. She told me that she hoped and prayed that I would be at the brodcast and that she would recognize me so she could talk with me and get my name and number again. She is going to give my name to her principal first thing Monday morning. I need everyone to keep their fingers crossed for me. Getting a teaching job at this point would really help.

2 comments:

Angie said...

GOOD LUCK! You know the Lord is on your side when someone says something like that to you. So I hope that you get a job, because you totally deserve it and I KNOW you're a great teacher! AWWWW~

Aubri n Scott said...

OH I AM WISHING YOU LUCK! GOOD LUCK!

Random Pictures of our lives