Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cozy Ellie

I know I am posting a lot of Ellie lately, but she is much more cute and entertaining than me!!! This past week has been very cold in Las Vegas. We have had lots of rain too. Ellie wasn't sleeping too well and we decided it was because she was too cold. She is a kicker and won't keep a blanket on at night. I remembered we got these awesome sleeping bag sleepers at her shower up in Utah. I dug them out and she is sleeping much better and just looks so cozy. SEE.



Oh and this picture was also taken at 5 months. Can you believe she is that old already. AND I finally reached my pre pregnancy weight. It only took 5 months. Better than the 9 it took me to gain it! Now to keep losing.

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

How cute! Good job on pre pregnancy weight!

Random Pictures of our lives