Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ellie's Blessing



While we were up in Utah for the 4th of July weekend we blessed Ellie in my parent's ward. It went very nice and Roy did a great job. Ellie looked absolutely beautiful in her dress. Unfortunately it was so hot in the chapel I am sure she was not too comfortable. After church we had a get together with family and friends to eat at my parents house. We had lots of BBQ chicken sandwiches, salads, and lots of deserts. It all came together very nicely. Thank you to everyone that helped make it happen. I took lots of pictures and couldn't decide what to post so if you are patient enough you can watch the slide show. Ellie's photo shoot in her dress are also included.







3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Beautiful!

Audrey Crisp said...

How cute. That is nice you got to bless her in your parent's ward!

Aubri n Scott said...

Awe, I love her!

Random Pictures of our lives