Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Random Post

I first have to start out saying that I think my baby is the cutest in the world. Yes this picture was taken very early in the morning when I could have been sleeping, but she is worth being awake for. Roy got this idea that we could save some money by giving Molly a haircut by ourselves instead of paying $40+ for one by a professional. I have to say during the whole process I was willing to pay $100 dollars for a haircut. But all said and done, she doesn't look that bad... I guess I am happy we still have the extra $40. I heard once that the difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is a week. So Molly sorry if you hate it just wait a little bit!


Oh also since I am a stay at home mom for now I am trying to be a little more productive than just sitting on the couch perusing the Internet while Ellie sleeps. I have decided to clean out one cupboard in the kitchen a day. (obviously I do more than this around the house.) My most recent tackle was the pantry. I wish I would have taken a before picture. Just imagine it so full you could not even tell what there was in there to eat. I threw out a lot of expired food... Now we can see what we have and hopefully we will eat it before it goes yucky.


No comments:

Random Pictures of our lives