Thursday, December 1, 2011

Johnny Elf

When I was growing up each year on December 1st Johnny Elf appeared in my house. He was there to help Santa Clause keep a closer eye on my family. (mostly the kiddos) He would move around each night and I always looked forward to searching for him in the morning. As my family grew, a second elf began to come. So for years Johnny and Eddie Elf visited our house from Dec. 1- 25. They disappeared on Christmas Eve catching a ride on Santa's sleigh. 6 years ago I got married and moved out of the house. Maybe the elves didn't know where I lived, but they have never found me. Maybe it is because we have little Ellie in the house now, but Johnny has found his way to 3267 Casey Dr.


1 comment:

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

Johnny found us too! Too bad Conner isn't old enough to know that he needs to be a good boy when he's here...

Random Pictures of our lives