Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Phones


So Roy and I were due for an upgrade on our cell phones. It has been about two years since we got new ones. Mine, of course was in mint condition and well Roy's was... lets just say it was definatly time for a new one. We switched our plan and so I had to get a new phone becasue my old phone would not support the My faves we added. Well of course Roy needed the coolest with the newest technology. The one he wanted is pretty cool. We decided to get me one too. We have twinner phones now! Mine is pink and his is black. I felt like an old lady at the store though. The guy at the store had to show me how to use it. I was so used to my old phone that learning a new one sounded too complicated. I told Roy I was just getting to old to figure this kind of stuff out. Now I have had my new phone for about 24 hours, Roy has done done everything on it for me. I think I can make a phone call and answer an incoming call!!! I have gotten a little lazy with keeping up with technology because I always can count on Roy to do everything for me. I guess that is what he is there for! Thanks Roy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUNN!!!! I want anew phone so bad! That is so exciting, and it is nice to have someone savvy in that department! Have fun with your new phone!

Ashley Welling said...

How are your new phones coming?

Random Pictures of our lives