Wednesday, June 8, 2011

When You Live in a 2 Bedroom Apartment...

and you have a lot of stuff the baby only gets a corner of a room. I was unable to finish making "Ellie's Corner" cute before she was born. I really tried the night before. Roy says that night was when I had my burst of energy. Roy worked all day so he didn't feel the same way . He didn't want to help move things around. He told me we would do it in the next day after he got off work. Well Ellie decided to come that day instead, so now a month later it looks decent enough to take a picture. (I probably could have taken the picture a few weeks ago but am now just getting around to it) It is a good mix of a baby's room and a guest room and the left overs of an office. One day she will have her own room, but for now this is what she gets. I have yet to hear her complain!


Also this is her newest toy. THE SWING. I was not going to get one of these because they take up so much space. (remember we live in a 2 bedroom apt) But soon changed my mind when all she wanted me to do was walk around the house with her in the middle of the night.


Ellie went to her 1 month check up today and saw a new doctor. We were not big fans of the last one so we changed already. It is also a much shorter drive which also helps. She weighed 9 pounds 8 ounces. She gained 2 and a half pounds in her first month. She is growing fast and I sure hope she fits into her blessing dress in a month.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! I'm sure the swing is helpful! I'm friends with some of the pregnant women, but I'm moving to new York so it won't matter anyway... Haha. Too bad. I guess now is just the time people our are are having kids!

CodyandMelissa said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten! Where are you guys blessing her?

Ashley Welling said...

I love her dark hair. I can't believe it has been 4 weeks. Wow! Next time I am down there, we will have to get together.

Michelle Morgan said...

The two bedroom apartment thing and not enough storage... I am so on the same page. My poor babies room is the same way. Congrats again. She is so beautiful.

Random Pictures of our lives