Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to both Dads in my life.


My dad is amazing. He has done so much for me and my family. My favorite thing is how positive he always is! Thanks for being such a good Dad from so far away. Thanks for listening to me stress out over the phone and always wondering how we are doing out here in Vegas. He is such a fun dad and I love him so much!



Me and "Frankindad"




The newest dad in my life is my little girl's dad. So far he is doing a great job. He really stepped it up when she was born and helped out a whole lot. He loves to come home from work and hold her. He is always pulling faces at her and making her smile. When Ellie is upset he will play the guitar for her and it quiets her down immediately. When I was pregnant, Roy would play and she would move around a whole lot.

Roy did get a Father's Day gift this year. He is impossible to surprise so he found it a week early. He got a new putter. Yes this is putter #44 for him. Hopefully his last. He also got a golf theme Father's Day card. You have to understand golf to get it... Roy loved it!
Roy and Ellie pulling faces at each other.
Roy is enjoying a round of golf today in remembrance of his Dad. We love him and miss his dad lots.

1 comment:

Aubri n Scott said...

Love this post. Made me cry.

Random Pictures of our lives