Thursday, April 28, 2011

This is no surprise if you know me

As the days continue to count down to the arrival of our new little family member I feel more and more stress and anxiety. HOW am I going to do this. I am more stressed about all the things that need to happen before she comes. The fact that I don't know when she will come is making me the most crazy. What if I run out of time and don't get report cards and comments done? What if I don't have sub plans ready? What if I don't know if I am really in labor? AHHHHHH I am sure everything will work out, BUT if you know me at all this post is not a surprise. Wish me luck in my next months adventure.


Oh and this is pretty accurate after work these days. I spend every extra second assessing my students one on one to hopefully get it all done. All while listening to a constant "Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Smith, over and over and over. It is very hard to concentrate.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Good luck! You'll do great!

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

awe, hang in there sis. I know it's stressful and this is NO help right now, but someday you will look back and think "that wasn't THAT bad" and once baby Ellie comes it won't even matter anymore. Love ya and hope you can take some time to relax.

Robertson Family said...

Angie! You are adorable. I bet that you have your ducks in a row more than you think. :) You have always been an organized person. Congrats on having baby Ellie! I can't wait to see some pictures! Good luck with recovery, remember to take it easy, there is always time to do the laundry etc... :)

Random Pictures of our lives