Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Finally Here!

Spring Break is finally here. It came late this year and I was in much need of a break. I am 34 weeks and am starting to feel pregnant. That means I am tired and it is becoming difficult to do things like bending over to pick stuff up. Oh and climbing the stairs to get to our apartment makes me feel more and more out of shape each time I do it. Anyways, now I get to kick back for a whole week and rest. Of course I have to do some projects because I can only sit still for so long before I go nuts. Here is my first spring break project. I am not sure what else I will make so if you have any ideas let me know.
Yes those are the instructions for the carseat. I had to take it out of the box to make sure it fit. Then of course I had to put the stroller together. Man this baby stuff takes up a lot of space. We are going to need to move before we know it.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! Have a good restful week!

Ashley Welling said...

That is so funny! That was the first thing I did on spring break. I know what you mean about stairs.

Robertson Family said...

Have a great Spring Break! You could make a nursing cover, burp cloths, Hair bows, binki clips, etc.... I am sure that you will find plenty of fun crafts to do! Have fun!!!

Random Pictures of our lives