Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter and 5 Weeks Left

Well Spring break has come and gone. Man time goes by fast when you don't have to work. I spent most of the week sitting and watching TV. I felt so pathetic but it also felt good to just sit and do nothing. I kept up on the house cleaning and laundry so when Saturday came around yesterday it was nice not to wake up and do everything! I made Easter dinner today. It was delicious. We left church a half hour early so Roy could enjoy eating it since he had to go to work. Boy did he enjoy it. He couldn't stop talking about how it was the best meal he had had in a long time. He said "Wife, you nailed it!" Kind of nice to hear. Maybe I will cook more often. But before I can do another crock pot I need to get a new one because mine broke. :( OH well I am a little happy because I have wanted to get a bigger one for a while now. Now I have a good reason to get one.



The Easter bunny also visited our house last night... MMMmmmmm candy.....



Well here is my 35 week picture. White shirt was dirty so I am in black, which is probably a good thing. Black is slimming right? Could you imagine what I would have looked like if I didn't wear black? YIKES!! 5 weeks or so and counting. I have got to start cracking down at work and prepare to leave. I need to get all my students assessed for report cards and write comments. My goal is to try and get them done by the middle of May so if for some CRAZY (maybe good) reason Ellie decides to show up early I am ready. I also need to find someone who wants to sub my class and do some plans for that. Ahh so much to do.

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy Easter! Good luck!!

Random Pictures of our lives