Saturday, January 8, 2011

You Get This Instead

Well I just spent the past hour catching up on my blog. I did this whole Christmas Break 2010 post almost had it perfect and my computer died. I didn't have it plugged in... I had pressed save now numerous times throughout because I know my luck. Apparently it doesn't save. If anyone knows how to find it let me know because I am fuming right now. I do not have the patience right now to do it again. So you get to see my 20 week picture and the super cute girl clothes we bought for $10!!!

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Sorry about your computer issue. I don't know what to tell you. But you look darling and I love love love all the cute clothes. $10 that is my kind of shopping!

Nicole said...

congratulations on a GIRL! :) And those are stinkin' cute clothes!!! Esp for 10 bucks! now that's my kinda shoppin'!

Michelle Morgan said...

Girls are awesome!!!

Random Pictures of our lives