Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Beginnings of the Baby Decor

Many of you requested that I post a picture of my little craft I made. Here it is! I bought 3 10"x 10" framed canvas boards, covered them with batting and left over fabric I had from a previous baby quilts. Then I glued a flower on the front. Very simple and it probably cost me $15.00!!! I am glad I got them done because life seems to keep getting busier and busier each week. Hopefully by the time she gets here her little corner will be very cute.

4 comments:

Aubri n Scott said...

very cute!

Tara L. said...

Darling!

Nicole said...

that's so cute! I love it. That would be fun to do in a boys room with a car, truck, and train pic on front or something like that. Hmmm...... I'll have to see if i can find something!

Robertson Family said...

Cute! Maybe I could do something like that for a BOY! hummmm.... The ones that you made are Adorable! You are sooo crafty!

Random Pictures of our lives