Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Off

It was nice to have a day off today. Roy played golf!!! He is getting back to his routine. He can only play 9 holes for now because his hand starts to hurt. But he is making great progress!! His surgery was only 2 months ago. He says he putts better now than before too. I cleaned the carpets, did laundry, and went to the craft store without Roy. I wandered around for an hour and a half. Usually when Roy is with me I get 5 minutes to get what I need and get out. I thought up some cute little crafts to make for our little girl's room. I love to decorate so you can only imagine I am getting very antsy. We just can't wait until she gets here. I would love to sleep on my back again too!
Thanks for reading!!!

This is Roy hitting at Desert Pines. We usually go here for a date night but I didn't get to hit balls. I just watched this time around.

1 comment:

CodyandMelissa said...

Looks like fun! Post pics of your crafts when you're done!

Random Pictures of our lives