Thursday, March 4, 2010

While My Car Gets Fixed

On Saturday last week a few days after my car got hit by a stupid person that ran off we drove my car on the freeway. It was a little shakey and we think it was due to the accident. We decided it was not too safe to drive around while we wait and see if we can catch this guy. So we decided to get it fixed and pay our detectable hoping to get reimbursed if this idiot gets caught. Well in the mean time I get to drive this around. I used to want one, it is fun to drive around but I still miss my Mazda. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is sad. The guy just ran off so you can't file for any legal compensation you deserve. Drivers like that are not only rude by running away from the responsibility, they're also dangerous since there is a chance they will do the same to others.

The Spence Law Firm, LLC

Random Pictures of our lives