Sunday, March 7, 2010

Finished

Lots of things have been finished this weekend.

The 2nd trimester of the school year has come to an end, and that means I am finished with the students' report cards. We are to do mandatory comments for each student and that has meant late nights for me.
Also my bed spread came in. The red color was different than I had expected. It is still cute though. I also found some curtains that look cute with it the set.
























Also my car has been in the shop getting fixed since it was hit a week and a half ago. Our insurance is still trying to catch this guy. We will just keep our fingers crossed so we can possibly get our $500 detectable back.

I had to take this picture. While my car was in the shop I had the yellow beetle as a rental. My friend I teach kindergarten with has one too. On Friday she couldn't help but to park next to me.



















Here is Macie I just had to share this with you. She just finished begging for food and didn't get any. She is my cute little girl.

2 comments:

CodyandMelissa said...

Second TRIMESTER, don't you SEMESTER? Looks like someones got pregnancy on the brain! Is there something we should know about? ha ha. Cute bed spread!

Breeana said...

Hey Ang, thanks for the comments and not giving up on me. I'm rededicating myself to catching up on my blog. That's if I quit looking at everyone elses....anyway, miss you guys. Looks like you're doing good, love your bedspread. Check in again for more updates, slowly but surely they shall come.

Random Pictures of our lives