Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Ups and Downs of Life

So yesterday I had my bedroom furniture delivered. I love it, now I am just waiting for my bed spread to show up. Look how cute it is, I think it is totally my style.










So now this morning I was walking out to my car as I do every morning, but had to take a second look to make sure it was actually my car. This is what I came out to. Yes a hit and run, luckily someone saw it happen and got the licence plate number, and called the police, but who knows what will really happen. I could think of much cooler things to spend $500 dollars on than an insurance detectable. Wish us luck. Now I know why our car insurance more than doubled when we moved from Utah to Nevada.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

cute bedset!!! looks great. Sorry about your car! :(

Unknown said...

Angie how are you? I found your blog through facebook. Love your bedroom set it is so cute! Kimberlee Newton Pyne
http://pyners.blogspot.com

Robertson Family said...

We had a hit and run here! (UT) Unfortunately no one saw it! So we never did anything about it and our car looks old and used now! Too bad! Oh well there are other things to life! :)
Your bedroom set is adorable I wish that I could afford one!

Audrey Crisp said...

That totally sucks! I can't believe hit and runs. That is so ridiculous! I hope they catch him! fun set!

Random Pictures of our lives