Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An update on the previous post... Mmmmm Cookies

Well while I was so proudly blogging about my lovely cookies I had made, Macie thought they looked good too. Apparently the chair was not all the way tucked in at the kitchen table. As I had just finished posting my blog the thought popped into my head, "I hope Macie is not eating the cookies" So I stood up to walked out and see her standing on the table with cookies dumped off onto the chair and floor. I did notice that she liked the regular flavored frosting vs the strawberry flavor... All I know now is that I have half as many cookies and will probably be up late with my little friend Macie. Like I have said a million times before, it is a good thing she is cute!

And this is the reason we keep her. Isn't she just precious?

No comments:

Random Pictures of our lives