Friday, May 22, 2009

Reading Week


This past week was reading week at our school. The librarian had many fun things planned for the students to do throughout the week. We had a mystery reader every morning, and the students had to guess who it was. Our principal really sounds good as a woman. Ha ha. We dressed differently everyday. Today was pajama day. Of course I had to participate. Yesterday my students wouldn't leave the classroom until they had all personally asked me if I was wearing mine. I think they were very surprised by what I showed up wearing. I had on my monkey flannel pants and my monkey slippers. My slippers were a hit. (Thanks Mom and Dad) I got them for Christmas a couple years ago and my parents thought I would never wear them. The kids loved them. I took a few pictures of my class and the class I taught science to. Only the ones that participated got to be in the picture. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Random Pictures of our lives