Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Roy

Thursday was Roy's 24th birthday. He is the hardest person to surprise. I pulled off surprise number 3 since we have been married. He said this one he didn't even suspect a little. I had a friend come over and decorate the house while Roy and I were at California Pizza Kitchen for his birthday dinner. Then she called a few of our friends from the ward over to be waiting in the dark for us to come home. We arrived home, Roy unlocked the door and wasn't surprised by the people there for his birthday but he was thinking someone had broken into our house. Our friends snapped this picture and if you look closely he doesn't look happy. Anyway he got over the fact that our stuff was not stolen and we had some delicious ice cream cake.





New Hair Cut

Well I finally got a hair cut. It was defiantly time for one, I hadn't had one since Halloween. My hair was so long and straggly that I wore it in a pony tail just about every day. I decided to go drastic. I figured if I hated it, I would still hate my hair, so why not right? Here it is. I think it will be shocking when I go to wring my hair out in the shower in the morning... There won't be any there... Well enjoy my lovely picture.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

cute, cute!! :)

Hoping to Adopt said...

I love your haircut! It is sooooo cute.

Random Pictures of our lives