Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not Too Exciting

I feel like I have not blogged for a while... But nothing has happened in our lives. Roy is back to school, I am working a lot, and the dogs, well they are just their silly selves. We have continued to house hunt. We found out yesterday that we had an offer accepted on a house we had put on offer on just after Christmas. But we pulled the offer because on Monday we went to go see it again and found some water damage in the garage. I am bummed big time. It was a perfect house, but we don't want to get into a mess to start with. So we are back at it, we have an offer in on a short sale, but those take forever so who know when we will have more news. Now I just heard today that they are making getting an FHA loan even more ridiculous. It is going to cost us even more that it already would... AHHHHH sorry I guess I am just venting.
Again hopefully something cool our fun will happen so there is something interesting to blog about.

No comments:

Random Pictures of our lives