Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Late Christmas

So I know I already got spoiled for Christmas by getting a new sewing machine, but I had volunteered to host a Lia Sophia jewelery party in the middle of January. Roy and I decided that I could have an allotment of money to be able to spend at it. Well as a host you get some amazing benefits. I had a perfect party which meant I had 10 orders and 2 other people signed up to throw a party of their own. Well, because of that I was able to get some AMAZING deals on some very fashionable jewelery. Maybe I am turning into a girly girl??? I don't know, but I was so excited to day when it showed up. Here are my prizes.


















Before I opened them all.....




















Ta DA!!!!
6 pairs of earrings
10 necklaces
2 bracelets


Thanks to everyone who ordered and made my show a success!!

Now I think I need to invest in a jewelery box.

No comments:

Random Pictures of our lives