Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lake Powell


The last week I was up in Utah I spent with my family at Lake Powell. Roy didn't come this year because of his internship. It was weird with him not there but I survived. We had great weather most of the trip. I don't think it ever made it to 100 degrees. It even rained on us a couple of times. I water skied more than usual this trip because of all the good water we had. I am pretty sure I gained at least 5 pounds because of all the good food we ate. I think we all eat better at Lake Powell then we do any other time of the year!!!


During the trip I was a nervous wreck. When I would be sitting around all I could think about was EVERYTHING I needed to be working on to get ready for school and could do nothing about it. On the last day I probably acted like I didn't want to be there and had a game plan all drawn out of what everyone needed to do so we could leave quickly. I just had so much to do because we were driving back to Vegas the next day. So family I had fun but sorry I rushed you out of there! Things are coming along for school and I will post pictures soon of my classroom!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

fun!! I love powell!!

Random Pictures of our lives