Friday, April 10, 2009

Big Spring Break 2009 Blog

It finally came! Roy and I were running on fumes these last few weeks. We just needed a break and were excited to go home to Utah and see family since we hadn't see most of them since Christmas. We drove home after school let out Friday night and got into town just before midnight. We were a little concerned with how Macie would handle the 5-6 hour drive, but she did wonderful. The five days we were there went by very quickly. We went shopping (and I got 2 new pairs of AWESOME shoes), hung out with a few friends, went to a Flash basketball game with my family, and got some family pictures taken of Roy and I and some with the dogs. Hopefully we will post some of those pictures soon!!!



Macie got to meet her "Grandma Dog" (this is Roy's mom, she is the grandma to all the dogs) They all love her to death, maybe because she feeds them so much people food.




I just have to share this photo with everyone. Our friends Ellie and Steve (who now live in our old apartment) have the cutest little girl Lilly. Every time I hold her she cries, but for some reason she is in love with Roy or maybe just his hat. I can't wait until we have kids, Roy will be a great dad!!!

We came home with few days to spare so I could get the house clean and some laundry done. I also talked Roy into letting me get a pedicure. They were very busy and so they asked if it was okay if I just soak my feet longer... of course I didn't mind. But my feet look much better and guess what color my toes are now... well they are pink again. I always paint them bright pink!

I also finally took pictures of the rooms I painted for you all to see.















No comments:

Random Pictures of our lives