Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Little Brother


Presidents Day weekend my little brother Zachary flew in to visit us. He was so excited. Roy and him are like best friends. He had his first airplane ride on Thursday night from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas. I think it was good for him to kind of grow up and figure things out all by himself. I guess he did okay. He made it here and didn't end up on a wrong plane to NY. He was so excited to see us. Plus he thought he was so cool since he had just been on a plane!!! I had to work Friday day while he was here, but Roy and him went to some arcade on the strip and spent hours there. When I got home from work that evening we went to Freemont Street. This is like old school Las Vegas. If any of you have seen Honey I Blew Up the Baby you would recognize this place. The whole street is covered and they have a light show every hour. Zach thought this was pretty neat. Roya and Zach went bowling at midnight a couple times. (CRAZY) On Saturday we went out to lunch, took him to the dog park (of course we took Molly too) and went to the airport to pick up Macie. Zach immediatly fell in love with her and said he was going to sneak her onto the airplane with him and take her home. Obviously we didn't let that happen. He helped us get her settled in to her new home. Sunday he went to church with us. We didn't really do anything too exciting that day. Monday we went to Buffalo Bills and went on the tallest roller coaster in the western United States. We also took him to the outlet mall and he got a new walet since his was held together with NOTHING!!! We got him all packed up and ready to go home and took him to the airport that night. It was fun to have him visit and hopefully he will come again. We are not that exciting but we do live in an exciting place! (I guess) Since it was Valentines Day weekend I just wanted to thank Roy and Zach for eating almost all of my chocolate from my students so I didn't!!!

No comments:

Random Pictures of our lives