Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can I vent?

It seems that there is always something for me to be stressing about. When we first moved here I stressed about getting a teaching job. Then I got a teaching job and stressed about how to be a good teacher and keep on top of things. I am feeling much more comfortable in that area. Now within the last week both of our cars are having issues and Roy has still not found a job for the semester . Oh and I have had some kind of sinus cold for the last month that will not go away. Why does it seem that when one thing goes wrong everything else seems to go with it. Is there ever going to be a point in my life where things work out and I (little miss worry wort) won't stress?

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, you can vent! I bet you are the world's best teacher and the kids love you toooo death! Does that sound about right? We miss you guys lots, and keep plugging!

Aubri n Scott said...

Oh Angie! I know the feeling! I am a worrier and it makes scott CRAZY! You will be fine, I promise! I think it is ok to air things out and vent it helps you process things!Plus you are a good teacher and wife so no worries! K?

Random Pictures of our lives