Monday, February 7, 2011

Lamp Before and After

So I found this lamp at Burlinton on clearance for $12.99. It was normally $44.99. I was not in love with the colors so I figured I am crafty I can revamp the lamp! I basically was buying the bones for $13 bucks. I finally decided I had the patience to sit down and repaint it. I first spray painted the entire thing white and then with my oh so steady hand (haha) I repainted each flower to match the new color scheme. Rather than trying to get straight lines I used cording to break up the different sections. I then ripped off the brown trim on the shade and added some pruple flower trim. It turned out super cute. I probably ended up spending $20.00 total including lamp and supplies. Sorry the pictures are not great but I am sure you can see the difference. What will my next project be???
Before


After

1 comment:

Aubri n Scott said...

Super Cute! and is that OLLIE with a diaper on?

Random Pictures of our lives