Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Purchace with a Purpose

As you all may know we have had many cars in our past. Everything from a scooter to two different mustangs. Most people thought we were crazy and the truth is we probably were. Recently we have done it again. Roy got a crazy idea that there wouldn't be enough room for the family in either of our cars. So we went from this...
To this...

All because Roy doesn't think 3 people and 2 dogs can fit in a Mustang. Thats right, I said 3 people. We are having a baby!!!! This little Smith will arive in late May. We are very excited and can't wait.

12 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Wow! Congrats. That's awesome. i like the new car too!

Breeana said...

Ang, conrats...we are so excited for you two. And, I like the new car as well. So exciting!!

Ashley Welling said...

Congrats! You are like the 5th person I know who is due between April and June! I had a feeling you would be making an announcement like this.

Tara L. said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations. May babies are awesome. My Little Landon was due the end of May, but he came the beginning of May instead. Can't wait to meet the new little Smith.

Shallee said...

Yay, congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Babies are wonderful. :)

Brad and Amber said...

Congratulation!

Hoping to Adopt said...

Thats awesome!!!! I am so excited for you guys. You will be amaizing parents!

Robertson Family said...

Yay! I am sooo excited for you two! Babies are hard work but worth it. You are going to be a great mom! It was fun spending time with you last week, thanks for having us. You should post an Ultra Sound picture!

Rachael said...

Yay! That is sooo exciting and May is the best time to have a baby! I had Gavin on May 11th. Good luck!!

Angie said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting and I'm thrilled for the both of you!

The Gregory's said...

Congrats, kids are the best!

Nicole said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!! :) Congratulations!

Random Pictures of our lives