Friday, June 11, 2010

Keeping Busy

If any of you know me well, you know that I can't really stand to sit and do nothing for too long. I have been here in Utah a week and seem to have done a lot. I went up to Logan to see my little nephew Conner be blessed by his dad. I started making two rag quilts and finished both of them in three and a half days. I am helping my mother in law throw a bridal shower for my niece who is getting married next month. I have ideas of things I would like to do to my mom and dad's house. We will see if they will agree... Anyway here are a few pics to start out the summer with. Hopefully I will have more project pictures to post soon! I love this part of being a teacher!!! As one of my students from last year would say "it rocks!"







Quilt for my cousin

Baby quilt for a friend who is having a little baby girl at the end of the month.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute quilts!!!! Way to go on the projects and creativity :)

Random Pictures of our lives