Friday, May 14, 2010

A Few Things

Well I really never posted the pictures of when Roy and I went up and saw our new little nephew Conner. He is a cutie pie!!! Plus I am now an aunt by blood... not just married into one.
Me holding Conner!!! Apparently he likes to sleep during the day...
Roy was a little nervous to hold him. Hopefully when we have kids he will get over that!!!

Also today was Field Day at school. Remember how AWESOME I was and we tie-dyed t-shirts to match. We all looked GREAT!!! What a cute class I have. Plus we were all here today so I snapped a quick shot of them in ther green shirts.

There are only like 12 days of school left. Not to sound rude, but I can't wait. My students are checked out. I can not get them to be quiet if my life depended on it. AHHHHHHH! Thank you Michelle my school neighbor and whom I visit teach invited me to go get a pedicure with her after school today. It was much needed. Thanks!
Now I am off talk to Roy online, hang out with the dogs, watch TV and go to bed. That is my new life.



1 comment:

Ashley Welling said...

Your students look so cute! I feel the same way about school being out. My husbands cousin got married yesterday, so I was glad I could take the day off. My students checked out May 1st--right when we got done taking our state test.

Random Pictures of our lives