Monday, November 9, 2009

A Late Halloween Post

For Halloween we made our way up to Orem, UT to see our families. Like I have said before my family really gets into Halloween. We were very busy while we were there and were able to see a few friends. Ellie, Steve, and Lilly were dressed up as an i-pod. Lilly was the i-pod and they were the L and R headphones. How creative are they?



































I was my usual doctor/nurse, or as my parents' neighbor Josh called me a dental assistant!!! We had lots of fun seeing our families. I love that my parents have so much fun on Halloween despite all the work that goes into it.
Yes my dad is Frankenstein and my mom is a Pirate.











And of course I am not sure what the dogs thing of all this Halloween mess. I guess they don't really get a choice!!!
If you look closely in the car window you can see the witch flying!

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

That is so much fun that they get so into Halloween! Your dad always freaks my mom out. It's so funny! I told my mom hi for you before they left a few weeks ago! Thanks! : )

Random Pictures of our lives