Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tagged by Ashley

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Living with my husband again

2. Getting the mustang back (it got wrecked)

3. Sleeping in my own bed

4. More money

5. School

6. Labor Day (no school)

7. Losing some weight...

8. My birthday

8 Things I did this weekend--Friday through Sunday
1. Ate at Chili's

2. Saw my husband

3. Went to church

4. Saw my sister and her husband

5. Painted chair rail

6. Did laundry

7. Played with my dogs

8. Dyed my hair

8 Things I wish I could do
1. Pass all my tests soon


2. Know how to teach Kindergarten

3. Go on a shopping spree

4. Buy a bedroom set (I found one I LOVE)

5. Sing

6. Dance

7. Lose some weight

8. Be a few inches taller

8 Shows I watch
1. Scrubs

2. 18 Kids and counting

3. Fox 13 News

4. Cake Boss

5. The Simpsons

6. Family Guy

7. Sports stuff with Roy

8. House

8 Places I'd like to travel to
1. Florida


2. Mount Rushmore

3. New York

4. Paris

5. Caribbean

6. Chicago

7. The Moon

8. Philadelphia

8 people I tag
1. Angie

2. Ellie

3. Cori

4. Heather

5. Carrie

6. Shallee

7. Audrey

8. Julie

Anyone else who I haven't tagged who wants to do this can!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

HOLD ON, your mustange got wrecked? You have to blog about that, I want details!

Random Pictures of our lives