Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Since I Have Been Off

I looked forward to my paid summer off all year long. I wanted to get a part time job but don't want to work with teenagers for a couple months. So I am trying to keep busy.
I spent a week home alone waiting for Roy to fly into Vegas to drive up to Utah with me and the dogs. I was very excited to see him, and so were to puppies.

We drove home and I have spent most of the time staying at his mom's house. I spent one night in Park City with him at his house with his roomates. That probably won't happen again. They are interesting and really like to DRINK. It is fun to hear all the funny stories he has to tell about them.

My parents have been remodeling and are just finishing up so I will be moving in with them tonight. Hopefully we all still get along. My plan is to help my mom get the house more organized this summer. This will become my part time job.

This past weekend I volunteered at the Wasatch Back Relay that most of my family participated in. This was a 188 mile relay that consisted of twelve people. My little brother and his friend Corbin ran and were happy they survived.


I am also trying to study for the Praxis 1 again since I apparently don't know how to read or write. Wish me luck.
I have also been taking Molly and Macie for many long walks. I took them to the vet the day before we came up to Utah and was told that Molly needed to lose some weight. A whole 1.5 pounds. That doesn't sound like a lot but when you are only 12.4 pounds it is a good chunk.

1 comment:

Hoping to Adopt said...

If you get bored, give me a call. We can hang out, go to lunch or whatever.

Random Pictures of our lives