Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Well, here I go again... Today is the first day of school at UNLV. I am really looking forward to getting involved with everything my program has to offer. It is a little strange getting back into student mode but I think I will adapt quickly. Today I have Environmental Science. Tomorrow I have Psychology, Social Leisure Behavior and a Golf Management class. Friday is the first day of my Player Developement class (don't be fooled by the name, it's really just golf practice...). My whole week is packed full of extra activities and meetings. After class today I get to go the PGA Demo Day at The Badlands Golf course and try all of the new equipment. Tomorrow I get to go the PGA expo at The Mandalay Bay Expo Center. I will keep all of you posted on how things are going throughout the semester.

2 comments:

Gina & Nate said...

HELLO HELLOOOOO!!! Awe how I miss you both!!! Man wish we had a chance to hang out before ya moved! :(. BUT But but I just may see ya in just couple of mos. if all works out!!! WOOT!

Aubri n Scott said...

Hi guys! Roy and Ang, I am so proud of both of you! I hate that you are not here but know this is what is best for you! You will do GREAT!

Random Pictures of our lives